Translate

Saturday, December 20, 2014

The Lady Is A Vamp & #SelfieFails

#SelfieFail - love how my pin curl set turned out though!
Maybe it's just me, but I always feel like a total douche when I take selfies, so usually I resort to funny faces. It could be the strict religious upbringing getting to me, warning me of my impending narcissism, trying to save my soul from the smoldering flames of the inferno - or it could just be my innate bashfulness. Too many times I avoid photographs altogether because I am so uncomfortable in front of a camera. In 2015 I would like to learn how to relax in front of a camera and take a decent photo!
 Anyways, I decided to begin putting one of Marilyn's top makeup tricks to the test by creating that infamous ombre or 3d lip - I particularly love the combination of MAC Ruby Woo lipstick with a soot black liner, it kind of reminds me of cherry cola and looks oh so dangerous!

 This matte version is gorgeous!
 As you know, I am obsessed with playing with shadow and light - I adore complexity, depth, and dimension - this doesn't just go for the soul, but for the shell that holds the soul as well.

Comrade Von Pussycat

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!