Translate

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Winter Beauty: Sugar, Spice, and Everything Nice...


Want to know a secret? I use olive oil in everything and on everything. Including my skin. I add a few drops of olive oil to my moisturizer on a daily basis, regardless of the season, but in the Winter my skin really needs an escape from the drying air, so I came up with this scrub. First of all, it smells delicious - kind of like a snickerdoodle! The best thing though is that the brown sugar will exfoliate your skin while the olive oil moisturizes. Honey is a natural antiseptic and moisturizer as well. Adding a little sprinkling of ground cinnamon and nutmeg helps with circulation, and just smells extra nice! No measurements are needed, just keep going until the texture is to your liking :)

P.S. This would make a great gift!

Happy Holidays!

Comrade Von Pussycat

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!