Translate

Friday, January 2, 2015

Champagne Cocktails & Chambord Dreams

Whew...I had an amazing time ringing in the New Year, but all of those Champagne cocktails, Chambord Kir Royale's, and glasses of red wine definitely went to my head! I woke up with a slight headache, so I turned to my go-to hangover remedy - mimosas with freshly squeezed orange juice! The best way to cure a hangover is to keep the drinks coming, am I right? ;)

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015!

 What better way to begin the New Year than with a few pictures of some of my favorite things?

Favorites!
The Hangover Cure - Mimosas with freshly squeezed orange juice!
Goals & my new purchases for the new year, including a gorgeous Chambord colored girdle and authentic 1940 peeptoe d'orsay pumps in glossy chestnut leather!

I can't wait to see what 2015 holds for all of us!

Comrade Von Pussycat

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!