Translate

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Things I Love In November

Autumnal prints & muted colors - cozy pumpkin spice and warm creme brulee sweater separates make it easy to mix and match for a laid back and elegant Autumn look.
Mixing textures and patterns - creamy cappuccino angora sweaters pair perfectly with rich chocolate colored pencil skirts and mocha plaid wool circle skirts!
Swedish Hasbeens "Singoalla" Peeptoes - the cutesy cutout details and low wood heel make these darling shoes perfect for everyday wear. My favorite thing about the natural leather? Olive oil and sunlight make them darker with age, turning them into a delicious creme caramel color!
Miniature sweet treats - I don't have much of a sweet tooth, so when I find little desserts that are as beautiful as these macarons, it takes me to a happy place. Favorite flavors: Persian Rose, Pumpkin Spice, Amaretto, and Red Velvet!
George the Cat - after losing my beloved Samson in Macedonia, I swore that I would never get another cat. Well, George just showed up at our front door one day, and that was that. Someone up there definitely has a sense of humor.

Comrade Von Pussycat

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!