Translate

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Bond Girl Style: Helga Brandt!

Also known as Agent #11, fiery femme fatale Helga Brandt knows exactly how to simultaneously combine elegance and danger with one swipe of her lipstick. Channel your inner Bond girl by investing in a few bad girl basics - look for pinup worthy pencil skirts in leather (try a deep cognac for daytime and pitch black for an evening look), glamorous fitted cashmere sweaters (preferably trimmed in fur), and a beautiful pair of seamed stockings. Just add a quick slick of liquid eyeliner for that iconic cat-eye look and you are ready for a little secret rendezvous of your own...
Comrade Von Pussycat

2 comments:

  1. Catharine! I love your blog! Such style and energy. You celebrate the same things that appeal to me. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shybiker! Thank you! I deeply appreciate your comments, I am so glad that there is someone out there who shares my enthusiasm for vintage spy style ;)

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you!