Translate

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Leading Men - Italian Style!

"First they tell you, ‘don’t look in her eyes, it makes your eyes too white. Look in her ear.’ Then they tell you to twist so that the camera can see you. By the end of a day in bed, your back is all sprained and sore. Usually the actress you are making love with is the mistress of the producer, and he is standing right next to the camera to make sure you don’t get away with anything. Meanwhile, the actress is interested to see if you are excited by her closeness. But I know she is interested, and so the more she presses against me, the less excited I become. Meanwhile, I must remember all of my dialogue. I would rather do a dramatic scene any day."

Marcello Mastroianni

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!