Translate

Thursday, February 28, 2013

I'm Going Back To Cali! Sale

The Spy Who Loved It Patent Leather Peplum Jacket - $50
After two whole years of living in Macedonia, I am finally moving back to California (yay!). I have waaayyy too many clothes on my hands, and some things that no longer fit, so I have decided to post a few items here,  just in case anyone is interested. This jacket is the patent leather peplum jacket featured in "The Spy Who Loved It" campaign by Bebe. It is in good condition, XS, a few minor scratches on the back (but not on the leather, just on the surface, so it doesn't show), it originally sold for around $200 but I will let it go for $50. The only reason I am letting this baby go is because it is (once again) too tight in the bust ( it would be best for someone B cup or less ). If anyone is interested, feel free to email me at: ketrinche2001@hotmail.com. I also have other Bebe items that are XS, S, 2 if you would like pictures. Thank you for looking!

Comrade Von Pussycat

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on moving to sunny CA. I love the jacket but being giant-sized, it would never fit me. Bebe has fun clothes; I browse there but there's never anything my size. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I can't wait to go back home! Awww, we should write to Bebe to make larger sizes, they aren't too friendly for fuller figures, are they?

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you!