Translate

Sunday, June 15, 2014

On Seduction And Silhouette

 Silhouette. I am obsessed with silhouette. Shadows, curves, and indentations...what could be more seductive than silhouette? I have always been good at one thing... in my experience, seduction has always been more about a revelation of cheek, charm, and silhouette rather than of mere skin. 

Never waste your charm one someone who doesn't appreciate it in the first place. Seduction should always come naturally, with minimal effort, it should never be forced because force equals desperation. It is always the dreamer who falls the hardest. They are always picking up the smallest details and reading into everything - these are the best victims because they imagine things are infinitely more fascinating/beautiful/enchanting than they really are. These are the epicureans, the fetishists. As La Loren once said, "Sex appeal is fifty percent what you've got, and fifty perfect what they think you've got". 

The shadows have always been great friends of mine. As a struggling agoraphobic, it was only in the shadows that I found consolation. It was in the shadows that I found my lost Lolita soul. It was the shadows that breathed new life into this faded nymphet. Maybe this is why film noir fascinates me so - the mist, the fog, the shadows - I've always had a fascination with sublety and innuendo. Sometimes words can mean so little, but one look, one glance, one frame, can reveal everything. I abhor anything painfully obvious. The dreamers always fall the hardest. How do I know? Because that, dollface, is exactly what I am.

Isn't it divine? The perfect mix of femme fatale and Morticia Adams! I need this in my life...
Comrade Von Pussycat

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!