Translate

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

My Wardrobe Is Starting To Look Like Something From A Fairytale...

California is experiencing a heatwave, and all I can think of is how many pretty wool dresses I would like to add to my ever expanding collection! Blame it on Russia...Anton Chekhov, Ulyana Sergeenko, and all those espionage films such as the James Bond series. If I could list three of my (fictional) fashion icons, they would be 1) Snow White, 2) Catwoman (as played by Julie Newmar! All of that skintight, shimmery lurex! If I could wear a catsuit everyday I definitely would!), and 3) James Bond (or any Bond girl for that matter!). I forgot Mrs. Peel from The Avengers. She always wore the coolest things. I have always had an affinity for leather...

 "I love the smell of leather in the morning", she said to her old flame as he sat down on the scuffed cherry vinyl seats. It was 7 in the morning on a Saturday, he told her he wanted to take her out for strawberry pancakes. He was a motorcyclist, very dapper, incredibly charming...always had perfectly coiffed hair, was the perfect gentleman, yet had a dark, almost sinister streak. He was the type that would open the door for you, take off your blonde mink coat, and fuck you hard on the cold kitchen floor...smeared blood red lipstick and all.

I take my glamour every day with a dose of vulgarity - whether it is a 6-inch black snakeskin stiletto, black lace (or latex!)  undergarments, or just a wicked sense of humor - an unexpected vulgar streak is infinitely more seductive than plain as day, in your face whore-ishness ;) Not that I have a problem with that...its just so obvious and painfully unimaginative. I have a problem with anything generic.

More on that later...let's stick to fashion ;)

1950's college girls - that hair! Those dresses! The hats! 

I promise I will try to get over my fear of selfies and show you more of my collection...it will happen!

Comrade Von Pussycat

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!