Translate

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

All About Eve...


I have a horrible weakness for anything remotely serpentine. One of my most prized possessions is a small, bronze serpent ring with glowing crystal eyes. Her name is "Vesper". When I was single, I considered her to be a promise to myself. She was my bodyguard and amulet. If anyone dared cross me, one prize punch to the nose and she could make you bleed. I have a penchant for jewelry that doubles as a method of self-defense. Morbid, you say? With a sordid past like mine, you would understand why these things concern me. Remember the times you clutched your keychain, keys between each knuckle to form a deadly weapon - whilst silently praying that you would be safe? Most every woman has whispered that little prayer. 

Eve or Medusa?
Every woman embodies both. To think otherwise is to be laughably naive.

Comrade Von Pussycat


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!