Translate

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Favorites: Raggedy Tiff by Jessica Resendiz!

I can't even explain to you how much I adore these pieces by Jessica of Raggedy Tiff! I definitely do not promote fast fashion/big brand/irresponsible consumerism (which is part of the reason I buy vintage), but I truly believe that if you are going to invest in a new creation, you should definitely support local and small businesses. Jessica truly is an artist - from the Schiaparelliesque ruby velvet El Corazon applique sweater to the whimsical Chola/Frida earrings - I am sure you will fall in love with her designs just as much as I have after you see her work!

"El Corazon" ruby velvet pillow - $60
"El Corazon" sweatshirt - $75
"La Frida" necklace - $30
"Luna" mother of pearl earrings - $45
Comrade Von Pussycat

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!